Images.Album == NULL?

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Thu Dec 1 10:23:45 GMT 2022

Hi Maik,

I've run the tool (with 7.8.0) and it reduced the number a lot (from 43k
to 200ish).

Is it expected that some images remain in this state?

(The reason I'm interested in this is that I'm trying to use the
database to get a list of all images for which Digikams has multiple
versions, which the UI does not seem to support. Could it possibly be
that images with album==NULL are the hidden, old versions of images?)

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F