Testing for Qt6

Anjani Kumar anjanik012 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 21:24:29 BST 2021

Okay, I think the problem here is using both Qt5 and Qt6 simultaneously. I did some tests on dummy projects and the results are same.
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_tgt/AUTOMOC.html#qt-version-detection (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/E8D142C5-C082-42FC-9CB1-319683AC48BD@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fcmake.org%2Fcmake%2Fhelp%2Flatest%2Fprop_tgt%2FAUTOMOC.html%23qt-version-detection&recipient=ZGlnaWthbS1kZXZlbEBrZGUub3Jn)
You suggested to first port code and then build tests. That seems to be the only solution for testing.
On another note, I think I need to prepare a new list of Qt5 deprecated warnings as I noticed there are a lot of them which are new. I'll make a plan on which modules to work first and send it to you.
Thanks,
Anjani