Gsoc 2021 digikam

vishal Dhull mdhull07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:58:06 GMT 2021

Hi all,
I mailed earlier also regarding contribution to digikam but due to some
academic responsibilities I wasn't able to solve any bugs but I have a
basic idea of the codebase and since GSOC is around the corner, I would
like to participate and contribute to digikam as I really like the
application
I have programming experience in C++. OpenCV and Neural Net (python), ready
to learn anything if required.
I have built DigiKam from the source already. I would be very grateful if I
could be assigned some task related to the project. Otherwise, I could
start solving bugs related to "Face Tags" on Bugzilla and I'm currently
going through the documentation.
These are two projects I am interested in working :
1)  Improve Image Quality Sorter algorithms
2)  Faces Engine Improvements

Thanks

Regards
Vishal dhull