Remove QSet::const_iterator "+" operator

Anjani Kumar anjanik012 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:27:01 BST 2021

Hello,

I have opened a PR https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/merge_requests/111 . It is the only use of this operator in digiKam. I am not sure if the solution is perfect. But I think it solves the deprecated issue and also may be a bit faster.
This PR alongwith my other open PRs are the last ones that fix deprecation warnings of Qt. There are few others but not of Qt. So if we get these merged I could start the work on building with Qt6.
Thanks,
Anjani