Bump min Qt version

Anjani Kumar anjanik012 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 18:21:49 BST 2021

Hello,
I have just posted this week's blog post https://anjani.live/posts/gsoc21-week-2/ (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/B8B72138-5D9C-4BC2-AFDE-7B217E009AA3@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fanjani.live%2Fposts%2Fgsoc21-week-2%2F&recipient=ZGlnaWthbS1kZXZlbEBrZGUub3Jn).

I hope my progress is fine.
Thanks,
Anjani