Doxygen comments

David Haslam dch.code at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:51:00 GMT 2021

So I tried adding some new comments and noticed they didn't appear in
the doxygen output. In fact I noticed may classes are missing.

After a bit of digging it seems that doxygen doesn't like the
Q_DECL_HIDDEN macro. So I've added these lines to Doxyfile

MACRO_EXPANSION        = YES
EXPAND_ONLY_PREDEF     = YES
PREDEFINED             = Q_DECL_HIDDEN= \
                          Q_OBJECT=

This strips out these macros from the doxygen preprocessor.

I also added these, as I think the output is useful.

SHOW_USED_FILES        = YES
SHOW_FILES             = YES

And finally I updated the overall config file to a more recent one. A
lot of comments changed, so the commit is a bit noisy, sorry.

I hope this is acceptable.

A merge request has been sent, which also includes some minor
Mainpage.dox fixes.

Thanks.

--
David