another export plugin?

Joerg joergmlpts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 00:57:08 BST 2021

Hello developers,
  would you be open to another export plugin?

I upload my plant and animal photos to iNaturalist.org and I have
added an export plugin for iNaturalist to digikam. I've been using and
improving this plugin since February. Just one or a few photos are
uploaded for each iNaturalist observation. An observation looks like
this: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/26586210 It has a
location and a date and time. An identification is suggested when the
observation is created. Other naturalists subsequently improve upon it
by confirming or correcting the identification.

The code is here
https://invent.kde.org/joergmlpts/digikam/-/commit/6c2065214abff2d14af50c4640a72e5fdeb6528c
and I'll be happy to send a merge request if desired.

Much of the code deals with suggestions for identifications; a comment
in file inattaxon.h provides an introduction.

Thanks,
  Joerg