Raspberry PI support...

Tonio Kroeger tonio.kroeger1903 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:43:35 BST 2020

I am still working on it.

sudo ./installdeps.sh  never came back. The last info I got is:

test config.qtwebengine_buildtools.libraries.webengine-libxml2 succeeded
Checking for minizip...
Trying source 0 (type pkgConfig) of library webengine-minizip ...
+ /usr/bin/pkg-config --exists --silence-errors minizip
pkg-config did not find package.
  => source produced no result.
test config.qtwebengine_buildtools.libraries.webengine-minizip FAILED
Checking for system ninja...
Found ninja from path: /usr/sbin/ninja
+ /usr/sbin/ninja --version

and the ninja-command never came back...

- TK