Raspberry PI support...

Tonio Kroeger tonio.kroeger1903 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:27:38 BST 2020

Hi,

thanks a lot! I

>From the git-md-readme: to setup computer you need to:

   - run as root the "preparehost" script for your operating system.
   - configure paths to use in config file.
   - run the installdeps script and take a coffee.

I ran sudo ./preparehost-raspberryos.sh and it worked fine.
For the second step I had no idea what paths to configure for what config
file. Anyway, from your mail I concluded I can do without the steps 2 and 3.

Unfortunately when compiling digikam I get

./bootstrap.linux
qtpaths: could not exec '/usr/lib/qt5/bin/qtpaths': No such file or
directory
FAILED COMMAND: QT_INSTALL_PREFIX=`qtpaths --install-prefix`

This somehow reminds me of the "configure path" above. So I am missing
something here. I tried hard but I have no clue. Seems to be some general
configuration in the sense of "where is qt". It is probably absolutely
obvious for you folks but for me who never came in touch with qt I do not
even know where to search for a solution...

Thanks

TK