Digikam 7.2 faces updates

Rob Dueckman duke at dukey.org
Thu Sep 3 17:15:58 BST 2020

I just wanted to say I just tried the most recent 7.2 merge, and I like
the "feel" of how the new faces interface works.  Great job students!

I do have a question regarding YOLO inclusion.  It is planned in the
7.2 release?  And is enabling it just a matter of changing:

            m_dnnDetectorBackend = new
OpenCVDNNFaceDetector(DetectorNNModel::SSDMOBILENET);
            m_dnnDetectorBackend = new
OpenCVDNNFaceDetector(DetectorNNModel::YOLO);

in facedetector.cpp (and installing the necessary support files)?

YOLO detects so many more faces, it would make me sad not to have the
option.

Rob