Fixes to digiKam GUI

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 13:31:59 BST 2020

  Hi Guilles,

  Next time I will use the KDE Bug Tracking system.

  Tomorrow I will inspect the PO files to see any possible report (makes these
reviews easy and accurate).

  I am very happy with your work, many thanks to the digiKam Team :-)

El dimecres, 2 de setembre de 2020, a les 12:07:25 CEST, vau escriure:

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.