Display Tags of Priority in People Sidebar

Kartik Ramesh kartikx2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 11:37:10 BST 2020

Hello everyone, I have made the following changes to people sidebar :

1. Ignored tag appears at the bottom of the sidebar.
2. After Facial Recognition, any tag that has unconfirmed faces (that is
needs user attention) is now displayed in bold. Also such tags appear above
the other alphabetically sorted tags.
3. The TagFolderView maintains its sorted nature, as during confirm/reject
the number of Unconfirmed Faces will keep changing.

I have committed to the workflow branch, please let me know if its
appropriate.

Regards
Kartik