Implementation Regarding Rejection of Unconfirmed Suggestions

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:19:43 BST 2020

Le jeu. 7 mai 2020 à 09:51, Kartik Ramesh <kartikx2000 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello Gilles,
>
> I've been able to write the implementations. It compiles properly, and the Overlay works as expected. I did not have to make any changes to FaceTagsIface however.
> Also, I have been provided with a KDE developer account, so please let me know when the GSoC 2020 DigiKam branch has been created.

Thanh will create expected branches for students, based on master.
This will done soon.

Of course branches must be sync in time to still compatible with
master and later the event sync back for beta stages testing in
September...

Sync branch with git is not too much complicated. It's explained in
API doc devel section.

Best