Acceptance into GSoC 2020 with DigiKam

Kartik Ramesh kartikx2000 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 06:54:43 BST 2020

Greetings everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to thank the developers for helping me
over the past couple of months, and accepting me into this prestigious
program. I'm very excited to be a part of this project, and I am really
grateful for this opportunity.
My project aims to improve the Face Management Workflow, and I have been
assigned 3 mentors (Maik, Trung and Gilles). I plan to discuss any doubts
regarding my implementation on this mailing list, so that it is visible to
everyone. However, for any doubts related to my schedule/personal issues, I
feel contacting the mentors directly will be more appropriate.
Since I have been assigned 3 mentors, may I please know who to keep in
touch with directly over personal mail?

Thanks in advance,
Kartik