Ideal Location to Store Images in Codebase?

Kartik Ramesh kartikx2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:30:15 BST 2020

Sorry for the late reply,

Maik, I tried to put my image in data/pics/digikam, however it still
doesn't work. My intuition for this is that I'm missing some command (or
CMAKE configuration) which actually installs the files mentioned in the
CMakeLists. I assume this because my images don't show up  in
/usr/share/digikam/data, where all other images show up. If I manually copy
my files into /usr/share/digikam/data, then they do work as desired. I did
touch the CMakeLists for data/pics/digikam, as you had suggested. Can you
please try to add an image of your own in data/pics/digikam, and see if it
shows up in /usr/share?

Thanh, thanks for spotting the error. I've fixed it, but the error still
remains, as mentioned in the last paragraph.

Thanks for the help
Kartik