Ideal Location to Store Images in Codebase?

Kartik Ramesh kartikx2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 09:17:48 BST 2020

Hi Gilles,

I've followed your instructions, and wrote a similar script for my own
subdirectory.  However, the images I've added don't seem to show up in the
Data Install directory. For my setup, the  images get installed in
/usr/share/digikam/data. This folder contains images such as "sample-aix",
but my images don't show up here.

After writing the CMake scripts, I'm doing a make followed by make install.
I think I'm missing some step.

Thanks
Kartik