Sort Views to display Unconfirmed Faces together

Kartik Ramesh kartikx2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:37:23 BST 2020

Hi Maik,

You're right, I didn't think about that. Multiple Database Read operations
will certainly be time consuming. Would it be a good idea then to include
unconfirmedFaceCounts as a field of ItemInfo? This would get updated
whenever the Recognition algorithm marks faces as Unconfirmed.

Also what do you think about the issue of the Album view getting sorted,
when trying to sort the Face View?