Sort Views to display Unconfirmed Faces together

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 05:45:44 BST 2020

Hi Kartik,

To sort faces you need the information about confirmed and unconfirmed faces
in the ItemInfo class. The ItemInfo class does not currently provide this
information. The sorting of faces must not affect the other views. Are the
latest sort changes already in the branch? I'll take a closer look at your
branch at the weekend.

Maik