7.0.0 final release date of git tag...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:25:42 BST 2020

Hi all,

We are near the final 7.0.0 release. I need to be sure to choose the
right date to tag git repository. Later this date, no more patches
will be included to 7.0.0, but for the next 7.1.0.

So, if last pending patches need to be included, let me hear.

I will delay from 12 july to 19 july the release date, as i'm on
holiday while this week, so it will be more simple for me to prepare
the announcement and all bundles/tarball.

So we need a date before the Sunday 19 july to tag git repository...

Best Regards