Add .xar to file types?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:05:02 GMT 2020

Hi,

Supporting proprietary image formats in open source programs is really
a challenge.

For extra and exotic file formats, we use codecs from ImageMagick:

https://imagemagick.org/script/formats.php

.. and XAR is not supported as you can see.

So if you want to see improvement here, try to contact the IM team to
implement XAR support if possible.

Best

Gilles Caulier