Patches or Merge Requests

David Haslam dch.code at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:18:38 GMT 2020

I have a small patch I'd like to submit to fix some issues I found with
the metadata configuration dialog. I was about to submit a bugzilla bug,
and attach the patch but I saw this warning:

"/KDE uses Gitlab <https://invent.kde.org/> for patch submissions.
Please submit patches in the form of Merge Requests there. Bugzilla is
not monitored for patches, so your patch is likely to be missed."/

But I couldn't tell if you're actually using merge requests (there's no
merge requests listed on Gitlab, but I may be misunderstanding the
interface).

Any advice on how I should proceed?

Thanks,

--