Maintenance release 6.3.0 before this next week end.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 07:49:26 BST 2019

Hi,

Next week end I meet Students at Akademy In Milan. We will look to merge
back code in git master, especially the face recognition branch in first.

This will mean that git/master will become next 7.0.0 code, and we will
start to release beta versions step by step.

So releasing a new 6.3.0 from git/master now as maintenance version sound
like a good plan. If no objection, i will prepare file tomorrow.

Best