Ambigous strings in digiKam UI

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Thu Nov 7 08:26:54 GMT 2019

Hi,

Translating digiKam, I stumbled over a couple of strings in the UI:

"When you choose to have the watermark repeated many times in the
placement combo box, you can specify here whether the repetition"

This seems incomplete, unless there's another string to be added after
this one (found nothing likely to match).

"When you choose to have the watermark repeated randomly, many times in
the placement combo box, you can specify here whether the repetition,
you can check this to make the watermark rotations random also [0, 90,
180, 270]"

This one is really a puzzle, phrasing order seems not very logical, and
I don't get any sense out of this message.

Should I report a bug, or is this easily explained?

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli