Debugging windows

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:16:11 GMT 2019

hi,

Yes the GDB version on CLi included in digiKam installer is just here to
test, but it's not suitable as excepted.

To debug under Windows, you can install QtCreator :

https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qtcreator/4.10/4.10.1/

...and use use the option :

Debug/Start Debugging/Start and Debug external application

Select the digikam.exe file and it will run in QtCreator/GDB session.

Best

Gilles Caulier