Digikam 6.1 compile on Fedora 30 (rawhide), GCC 9.0.1

Rob Dueckman duke at dukey.org
Thu Mar 21 19:29:04 GMT 2019

For fun, I decided I would try building Digikam 6.1 under Fedora 30
Rawhide and GCC 9.0.1.

Other then getting may warnings for implicit declarations, the code
compiles and only fails three tests:

 24 - applytagstest (Failed)
 32 - printmetadatatest (Failed)
 33 - printiteminfotest (Failed)

I'm not sure exactly what code is being tested with these tests as I
didn't see anything on my quick look at the code.  I am guessing the
errors are related to the Exiv2 which has been bumped to v0.27.

While it's not critical to get this working, I thought I would share my
early results.

Rob