Installing dependency in order to compile digiKam

Rex Dieter rdieter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:30:10 BST 2019

Fedora is (should be!) fine, it's rhel7/centos7 that's at least a minor
pain
due to it including only Qt 5.9.x (which is no longer supported by recent
versions of KF5).

If you have other constructive criticism, I'm open to hearing it.

That said, epel7 repo has kf5-rpm-macros, I'm guessing reporter here
doesn't
have that repo enabled.