Building DigiKam locally from source

Nimish khurana nimishkhurana9 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 09:08:54 GMT 2019

Hello everyone,I have experience in C++ and OpenCV,I want to contribute to
DigiKam specifically the OpenCV dnn face recognition module mentioned in
GSoC 2019 KDE Ideas Page. I am trying to build digikam from source
following the documentation on digikam website but for many days i am
having issue with third party dependecies like cmake.I also came across the
documentation on how to set up kde dependicies.I want help how to install
alot of other dependicies and whether to follow kde global documentation or
directly follow steps on digikam's documentation.