Overlay a photo

James McKaughan james_mckaughan at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 08:30:19 GMT 2019

Hi all

I am trying to use digikam to tag photos to analyse images based on the distance away from the camera an animal is captured at. To do this I have taken a photo with the relevant distances marked out on the photo and have since edited the image to remove the background of the image and just leave the required distance markers. I now want to overlay this image to all the images I want to tag to enable me to tag distances for each image I have from camera traps. I am fairly new to digikam and was wondering if there is a way to do this or an alternative way in digikam to achieve the same thing?

Many thanks
Jamie