No subject

Sambhav Dusad sambhavdusad24 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:13:50 GMT 2019

Thanks Gilles,
I ran the bootstrap-linux script and it successfully builds digikam but
with this warning:
"Could not set up the appstream test. appstreamcli is missing."
I searched about it but couldn't find anything. What should I do?

And also the digiKam IRC channel on freenode is inactive most of the time,
where should i ask my doubts?

Thank You,
Sambhav Dusad