No subject

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:23:30 GMT 2019

Hi,

The first stage is to checkout code from "dplugins" developement branch.
Students will work with this code. There are plenty of changes in this
branch comparing to master branch. After to checkout master branch from git
server, just switch like this :

git checkout -b dplugins remotes/origin/development/dplugins

Solve all dependencies, configure with bootstrap script, recompile and
install. The application must run and in help/about dialog, you must seen
6.1.0 version.

All is explained in online documentation :

https://www.digikam.org/api/

Best

Gilles Caulier