No subject

Sambhav Dusad sambhavdusad24 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:43:16 GMT 2019

Hi,
I followed the instructions and installed the required dependencies.
After cloning the development/dplugins repo, When I run ./download-repos it
gives following error.
"fatal: 'origin/development/dplugins' is not a commit and a branch
'development/dplugins' cannot be created from it"
And also is there an IRC channel of digikam, so that I can share my issues
easily there.

Thank You,
Sambhav Dusad