Participation in SoK 2020

Sambhav Dusad sambhavdusad24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 05:05:30 GMT 2019

Hello,

Yeah, that's why I mailed to ask about the SoK. SoK is just for 40 days, so
a complex project can't be done in this duration. Simple yet important
features can be implemented. I can make a proposal and timeline on the
project and if mentors like it, then we can proceed with the project.
I solved some bugs in BQM previously, so I am aware of the code base and
style of coding as well.
If digikam is not participating, then I can solve some bugs as well.

Sambhav