Reviewing the GSoC'19 proposal

Sambhav Dusad sambhavdusad24 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:33:40 BST 2019

Hello everybody,
I have made the changes in proposal as suggested. Please have a final look
at it and correct me if I am wrong somewhere.
In case, anybody else wants to have a look at it. Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17dUnqSUd6hA5Mc79EOw0pLBJxUGLCVpuAsSzGUOMFJI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Please do give your suggestions.