Wed Apr 17 13:17:15 BST 2019
The set of settings that make a 'Print' should be settings like:
* Which images from the database are on the print
* The size and position of each of the prints (in a grid for instance)
* The unsharp masking settings that should be applied to the image prior to printing
* The color management settings used
* Which printer was used
* Printer settings used (DPI, paper size, margins, driver settings)
* An overlay transparancy, containing the name of the photographer, copyright, watermark and so on
* User notes, like the type of paper used.
Some sort of print editor is needed to create and adjust the 'Prints' in the database.
More information about the Digikam-devel