How did digikam doc generate multiple pot files and add to KDE SVN?

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 22:58:00 GMT 2018

El dimecres, 31 d’octubre de 2018, a les 15:39:52 CET, Guo Yunhe va escriure:

<mailto:i at guoyunhe.me>> > a écrit :
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >>  I am participating KDE localization. KDE's SVN script for translations
> >>  only allow one pot file for each git repo. But digiKam managed to have
> >>  many pots files in docmessages folder. Now we need the same solution
> >>  for Krita document. Can you explain how did you add multiple pot
> >>  templates to KDE SVN? Are you using the StaticMessage.sh script?
> >>  Thanks!

  Hi,

  My idea: you need modify everything here:

  <https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/scripts/>

  Adding support for 'scripty' make the pot files from original format (only
for krita-doc package). Will be accepted by the KDE community?

  Then it will be necessary solve the documentation website so that you can
ignore it (easy) or show it (not sgml...) according to your preferences.

  <https://docs.kde.org>

  Now, he ignores all playground doc.

  I hope this is helpful.

  Regards