Facebook webservice: content access denied

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue May 22 18:56:00 BST 2018

Hi Thanh,

first of all the good news your code works. The bad news, Facebook has
disabled digiKam because it has not been reviewed yet. But we need to show a
finished uploader first. I have under

https://developers.facebook.com

put digiKam back into developer mode. You can find the test user under Roles,
only with these you can work. For example, "Dick Albfbdhiehefa Dingleson" You
can log in as this user and now start digiKam, this user should now appear in
digiKam.

Maik