Trademarked icons in digikam?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:34:01 BST 2018

If I look through the icons here under openSUSE, I find some in choqok, breeze
or oxygen5. Are these icons also problematic? If I understand the guidelines
correctly, they must not be changed in appearance. We could change that. I was
recently porting Dropbox to new API and read the guidelines and I think the
use of Dropbox icons is okay. Dropbox has activated the digiKam uploader
without complaint. Which solution do you think would be the right one?

Maik