source code static analyze with Clang "scan-build"...

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:04:29 BST 2018

No, I think that's too much work for not much gain. It was just an idea
to "misuse" the bugzilla mailing list for these emails too. But my
personal opinion is, that the static check commit emails can be disabled
fully, because they don't have actual information about the new report.
So you need to look at the actual report anyway.