Video metadata and GPS information.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 21:06:12 GMT 2018

Maik,

the problem with the database error dialog is easy to reproduce.

Today i would to turn on the filename over icon view setup page. I go to
the setup change the option and close the dialog. The famous DB question
dialog box appear.

In fact when you option the setup dialog and you close, i suspect a check
in DB setup page which is called at end of dialog session which ask
confirmation all the time.

In fact you don't need to change anything. Just close the setup dialog with
OK button...