6.0.0 video thumbnailer...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:28:55 GMT 2018

Hi Maik,

Definitively no, because we need to limit the dependencies puzzle
definitively. Look well, this thumbnailer use KIO in background, and you
know what i mean about the portability of KIO...

The DK thumbnailer architecture is based on QThread, and we can use here
ActionThreadBase/ActionJob instead QObject/Qthread.

But you can include your patch in future internal digiKam core video
thumbnailer based on this kind of code (:=)))