Fwd: [Lensfun-users] Alpha release 0.3.95

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:09:41 BST 2018

For information.

Lensfun project plan to release a new version after 2 years of development
with a lots of API changes. This want mean that we need to plan to patch
the DKinternal  lensfun interface to be compatible with the new API and of
course to still compatible with previous one using library version.

Best

Gilles Caulier