Smugmug web service ported to O2 : Host authentication required

Thanh Trung Dinh dinhthanhtrung1996 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:39:04 BST 2018

Hi Gilles,

Currently, I finished main functionalities of those needed to be ported to
O2 for Smugmug and Google. For Facebook, I think that I have finished all.
In fact, those new implementations worked with my tests. I still have to do
the app review on Facebook, so that digiKam can be used out of developer
mode. Besides, there are many things that I want to change on the interface
for the next step, the factorization part, so I do thing that beta stage is
really necessary.

Now, I am finishing codes for Smugmug and Google. I plan to run the static
analyzers this weekend to check my codes. So, is it possible that
back-porting my branch to master is on Sunday afternoon, so that I will
have enough time to accomplish my part? I really want to see user feedbacks
for new O2 implementations.

Thanh.