JAlbum won't start after export tool selection

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 12:47:47 GMT 2018

VoilĂ  :

[gilles at localhost build]$ cd
[gilles at localhost ~]$ /usr/lib/jalbum/jre64/bin/java -version
java version "9.0.4"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9.0.4+11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9.0.4+11, mixed mode)
[gilles at localhost ~]$ java -Xmx1200M -jar /usr/lib/jalbum/JAlbum.jar
Error: null
       at

       at

       at se.datadosen.jalbum.Main.main(Main.java:44)
javafx/beans/binding/BooleanExpression
       at se.datadosen.jalbum.SplashScreen.<init>(SplashScreen.java:39)
       at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbum.<init>(JAlbum.java:113)
       at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbum.main(JAlbum.java:368)
       ... 5 more
javafx.beans.binding.BooleanExpression
       ... 8 more
[gilles at localhost ~]$