JAlbum won't start after export tool selection

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:13:06 GMT 2018

Well i don't, as the RPM include all Java stuff required by JAlbum... From
this link :

https://jalbum.net/en/software/download

I used this RPM :

jAlbum for Linux (RPM for Fedora, SUSE, Red Hat etc.) (bundled with Java)
<https://jalbum.net/en/downloadmirror/os/Linux/url/%252F%252Fdownload.jalbum.net%252Fdownload%252F15.2%252FLinux%252Fjalbum-15.2-1.x86_64.rpm>(115.5
MB)

It's clear : all is bundled. This want mean, that application must run
without extra component to install.

So for me, the bundle is not a bundle... or it's another java puzzle side
effect ???

Best