Merge from 5.8.0 to 6.0.0 not correct

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:20:11 GMT 2018

Very strange, the change happens between:
2018-01-04 Changing file permissions to remove execute bit
<https://cgit.kde.org/digikam.git/commit/?h=development/6.0.0&id=2016012b9a2ee83c88f5139c56dba58b18c7b5ed>
and:
2018-01-04polish
<https://cgit.kde.org/digikam.git/commit/?h=development/6.0.0&id=06eae65972016ff4e80f91ffff9f3e85dd6114ab>

It seems to be more affected, even a patch to the Panorama tool.
As it stands, some things have been reset from this merge, but not
everything.
I'll fix it tonight ... Does the git server have a problem?

2017-08-17Merge branch 'master' of git://anongit.kde.org/digikam into
gsoc17-dlna
<https://cgit.kde.org/digikam.git/commit/?h=development/6.0.0&id=3886bcd2d0432ea1a3eeceed51949d2552a8c770>

Maik