New FullScreenView class

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 07:40:30 GMT 2018

The current full screen view based on the slideshow is not really good. It is
not possible to view the image in original size or to zoom the image. Although
we have another full screen mode, if we also disable the sidebars, but somehow
it is not as comforable as in Gwenview. In any case, the full-screen mode is a
criticized point to digiKam in many forums. I will continue to develop the
patch and provide it for testing. Then we can still decide.

Maik