Hello

Thanh Trung Dinh dinhthanhtrung1996 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 10:54:35 GMT 2018

Hello everyone,

Just want to let you know that I subscribed for digikam-devel mailing list
and I would like to say hello to digikam team.

Since digikam is a good, open source and free software, I want to join the
community as a contributor and developer of this project.

Firstly, I am aiming at digikam's subjects at GSoC 2018. But after that, I
will be very glad if I can fit in well and become a part of yours.

Have a good day and look forwards to discussing with you more.

Best regards,

Thanh Trung Dinh