mysql db

bvdv vdvbert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:28:58 BST 2018

Hello all,
I am creating a webinterface that interacts with the digicam database.
this way i will be able to rate,sort and tag my foto's with a tablet  in
front of the tv.
Is there anyplace or anyone that can provide me a dump from a mysql
database(latest version) with some sample data.
More in particular i need the create scripts for the database, tables,
triggers,... and some sample data(if possible).
I dont need the pictures.
the reason why i am asking is because this is a computer from work and i
cant install Digikam due to rescrictions.
Thx in advance,
Greetings Bert

--
Sent from: http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digikam-devel-f1695701.html