Improvements to digiKam doc [attached]

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 17:54:17 GMT 2017

Andrey <https://plus.google.com/u/0/112331659512960914541?prsrc=4>
I'm not sure if you are registered to digikam-devel at kde.org. In case of no,
i recommend to be registered. The activity is low but sometime patches or
ideas are provided by contributors. The mail from this thread is one
dedicated to digiKam documentation.

Gilles Caulier

Prévisualiser la pièce jointe digiKam-entities.txt
digiKam-entities.txt
5.1 KB
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=b9ed88247d&view=att&th=15fc45470ab02995&attid=0.1&disp=safe&zw>