Compiling KIPI plugins and GSOC Proposal

Himanshu Shekhar himanshushekharb16 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:36:09 BST 2017

I know this has been late, but I want to give it a try because I've spent a
lot of time on it.
I've created a test.cpp file in imgur d
irectory and want to link it against the kipiplugin_imgur.so generated
after make. I've had numerous attempts modifying cmakelists. How shall I
build the test?

Also, I've understood the working of Imgur plugin and have figured out how
to work on other plugins (except the cmakelists part :p). Moreover, I
haven't be able to make any commit so far. In this case, would you
recommend me apply to GSOC this year?

Thanks
--

Regards